The Service Engineering Manager will drive continuous improvements in products shipped and serviced by the company by working with service, product and R&D teams within the company and Asia. You main focus will be engineering analysis and corrective actions to improve product reliability, customer experience while improving cost efficiency.
As Manager you will lead a small staff and be hands on in lab, field, and with R&D departments. The successful candidate must be a problem solver and have the ability to envision issues, improvements, and ensure execution and measurement of improvements.
You will be a customer facing engineer with experience in the field. You will provideSite engineering analysis, usingtools and test equipment and befamiliar and trained for safety around live PV equipment in lab and field. You will haveexcellent data analysis skills and the ability to present data, engineeringsolutions, and action plans to current and potential clients.
- BS Degree (engineering a plus)
- Knowledge of solar PV technology used in residential, commercial, and utility applications.
- Experience with power electronics
- 7-10 years of service engineering and troubleshooting complex electrical systems.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of team management experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer communication skills
- Speak fluent Mandarin
- Excel and PowerPoint nimble