This position will be responsible for proactively selling and renewing service contracts on Hach instrumentation to drive market penetration and accelerate revenue growth. The Inside Service Sales Representative will quickly build customer rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative selling style, thereby building a funnel of opportunities for new and expanded service contract sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage clients and prospects via phone/email to identify sales opportunities for immediate closure, funnel placement or assignment.
- Utilize funnel management practices to progress service opportunities to close.
- Execute a consultative sales strategy using Hach's selling methodology.
- Follow standard work to manage directly or assign opportunities from the leads process to appropriate field seller.
- Develop customer quotations for service contracts, and follow standard work to ensure on-time renewal.
- Populate necessary changes to agreements, accounts, instruments, install-base and other requests via SalesForce.com, CEP and Oracle.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual quotas for on-time renewals, leads conversion, and sales.
- Handle sales questions from internal/external customers regarding service offerings and provide prompt, accurate answers.
- Populate and maintain the highest standards of data integrity in Salesforce.com, CEP and Oracle.
- Collaborate with the appropriate teams to finalize terms and conditions where applicable.
- Engage in department key performance indicators (KPIs) through visual management, and countermeasure where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other departments (Field Sales/Service, SDM, Dispatch, Tech Support, etc.) to drive continuous improvements in contract renewal/service sales processes.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, equivalent work experience accepted.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience that includes progressive tele-sales experience, selling products and/or services in a business-to-business environment.
- Proven ability at cross-selling and up-selling; demonstrated selling; demonstrated experience increasing revenue existing accounts by broadening or deepening product placement.
- Demonstrated skills in application and market-specific questioning techniques that uncover new sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of the operation of plants and or laboratories, water testing requirements and procedures, and water control regulations that apply to plants is helpful.
- Strong working knowledge of SFDC, CEP and Oracle preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.