Position yourself at the forefront of the education revolution.
- Are you interested in helping to make a long-term impact on the future of students and their families?
- Are you an individual who embraces taking on significant ownership and responsibility from the day you begin a new job?
- Are you looking for a role where the demands are high but so is the job satisfaction?
- Would you enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience of your skills as an HVAC/R technician with our dedicated students?
If you answered Yes! to the above, then Kaplan Higher Education is the place for you.
Kaplan Career Institute - Pittsburgh, has an opportunity for you as an HVAC/R Instructor. You will prepare students with the knowledge, skills, and work habits required for entry-level positions. Classes are available mornings only.
- Minimum of 5 years recent technician experience in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and
refrigeration installation, service, and repair
- Must be able to manage a student population, and competing priorities.
- Current EPA Certification
- Current License (if applicable)
- High School diploma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, versed in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
Preferred in addition to above:
- Experience teaching or training
- Associate's degree or higher in related field
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits available for those who qualify: