Are you a talented business-to-business sales professional with wireless sales experience looking to take your skills to the next level? If you know how to sell solutions (not just products), then we want to talk to you!
All Wireless, a Sprint Certified Business Dealer, is currently seeking enthusiastic and energetic sales talent to join our award-winning wireless business on the North Shore and Greater Boston area. As a CBD professional you will be tasked with finding New Business through lead generation and calling on Businesses in the New England market. The ideal candidate will be a focused sales professional, excel at prospecting and closing new business, and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Minimal supervision and the opportunity to manage independent sales initiatives will require that you are a self-starter and are independently and financially motivated.
Your individual opportunity and compensation is limited only by your personal motivation and drive!
Business to Business:
Our Business Sales Consultants are among the best in the business and we are looking to add to that quality team. This individual will work well in a team environment, understand that the customer comes first, and display superior product knowledge, sales drive, and professionalism.
We offer a full line of Sprint smart phones, products and services, and also offer a wide variety of cutting-edge data applications and solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. Minimum of two year wireless sales experience and minimum of three years business-to-business sales experience required.
Hours: Full-time; Monday through Friday.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
* Strong prospecting skills, cold calling and lead generation will be a major component to your success.
* A minimum of 2 years in Wireless Sales
* Excellent presentation and closing skills and an aptitude for consultative solution selling. * Good interpersonal and telephone communication skills.
* Solid computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Unquestionable honesty and integrity.
* Reliable, dependable and organized.
* Cheerful, positive attitude and team approach.
* Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license.
* Goal oriented, results-driven, quota-focused.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
* A chance to work with some of the newest technology and latest wireless applications.
* A rewarding career that is never dull.
* A day that flies by with opportunities that keep you busy.
* An opportunity for promotion and advancement.
* A fun, friendly and relaxed work environment
* A competitive compensation package including base salary, commission & bonus
* No cap on your earnings potential
Benefits include company subsidized health insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation/personal time, company-paid holidays, dental plan, 401k retirement plan, employee referral bonus, discounted wireless phone usage, deep product discounts.
Call 978-296-9671 ext 110 for more info and/or email us your cover letter and resume.